- This event has passed.
Community Blood Drive
June 7 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
A socially distant blood drive will be held at the library. Advance registration is recommended, but walk-ins are welcome, as space and proper social distancing allow. Call the library to schedule an appointment or sign up online HERE.
- Must wear a mask or face covering over nose and mouth / plastic face shield not acceptable
- Must have their temperature taken
- Must be 14 days symptom free if recovered from COVID-19
- May NOT donate if they have a positive diagnostic test or experienced symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Must quarantine and NOT donate for 10 days after returning from any state NOT bordering New York State.
- Who have had the COVID-19 vaccine should check processes in place HERE
The Hauppauge Public Library does not endorse non-library events or entities described in the events calendar. Because events may be changed, rescheduled or cancelled, event information should be confirmed with the event organizer. While the Hauppauge Public Library makes every effort to ensure the most accurate information is provided, the Hauppauge Public Library assumes no liability for the costs or inconvenience of any party due to information which may be incomplete or inaccurate.
All event submissions will be reviewed and approved by a moderator. Please allow up to 5 days for event submissions to appear in the calendar.